This isn’t your everyday Terms of Service.
We’re people with a purpose. Please read this thoroughly and keep it. It will answer most of your questions.
Cohere, LLC: The Members are the musicians, people, coworkers, groups and community. The Space is the building located at 317 Jefferson Street.
We are a gathering of people finding a way to rehearse together, focusing on participation, helpfulness and friendship.
The members of Cohere share a fundamental desire to live and work flexibly, be social, help one another and welcome everyone into the community.
How to BElong to Our Community:
- BE yearning for interaction.
- BE willing to introduce yourself, make friends and help.
- BE ready to participate in impromptu and planned events.
- BE eager to help everyone feel proud of our space and the people in it.
- BE prepared for abundance.
Your Responsibilities (Cohere RULES! 😉
Cohere is quite different from your average rehearsal space. We’re not a serviced or fully staffed studio, and the following things help us keep our prices accessible. In order to keep things ticking nicely, here are some essentials we ask everyone to be mindful of when using the space.
- Engage in meaningful greetings with other musicians and bands.
- Bring problems with plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roof, flooding, broken keypads, natural disasters, etc. to the attention of a staff member (Angel or Shane).
- The only reserved car parking is the 2 spaces east of and nearest the building and Jefferson Street.
- Equipment and professional liability is your own responsibility (our insurance can’t cover your equipment). Ask your insurance provider for “renter’s insurance.”
- Cleaning up after yourself and tidying up is everyone’s responsibility. We work together to maintain a space we feel proud of.
- CANCELLATIONS: you must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- Your keycode is a SECRET. Keep it to yourself.
- No smoking (of any kind).
- No Yokos. This is a workspace. Invite your partners and guests to hang out with you AFTER rehearsal at a bar or restaurant.
- Participation is an extreme sport. You break or lose it, you replace it.
- Musical equipment: cost of replacement (up to $2,200).
- Spills on carpet that require professional cleaning: $125.
- Holes larger than push-pin size that have to be filled and painted on walls/ceilings: up to $500.
- Broken window or door glass: cost of replacement.
- Anyone who behaves in a manner that is destructive to the Space or the Members will be asked to leave.
- Be responsible and respectful with your internet usage. No bit-torrent, porn or illegal activities. If the law comes looking for you, we will give you up immediately.
Every Bandwidth User is responsible for shutting off lights and firmly closing all keypad-equipped doors.
Your Needs and Rights
All Cohere Bandwidth users get access to the following:
- A productive, enjoyable and safe place to rehearse 24/7.
- Internet, backline equipment and restroom.
Monthly memberships ALSO include:
- Discounts at various businesses.
- Participation in social and learning events.
- Opportunities to host events of your own, including classes and workshops.