Aside from texting your friends an hour before your show, Facebook is the absolute cheapest way to advertise your band. You can easily get more people to shows for as little as $5 if you know what you are doing.
In this ultra-affordable class you’ll learn:
- the top reasons to use Facebook for promotion
- the difference between “boosting” and “back-end ads”
- the right budget for each type of ad and concert
- how to target (or not) your ads
- when to promote your show and when and how long to run your ad
We will start at the very beginning, and discuss what types of ads are more effective for shows vs. albums.
BONUS: The first 3 people to sign up will also get custom ads drafted for them.
Just $5, only 12 seats available. Pizza included. Tickets here.
Thursday, May 25th 5:30-7:30 pm
418 South Howes
Timo Massa is the Marketing Director of the Mishawaka Amphitheater and formerly the Aggie and Hodi’s Half Note. He has actively Marketed somewhere in the ballpark of 450 concerts, with marketing budgets ranging from $0-$250.